Thanks to Mdee's latest partnership with Lease Telecom your customers can now lease the latest handsets, on the lowest priced tariffs, without you having to subsidise the costs.
What is it?
Mdee has collaborated with Lease Telecom to enable you to offer your clients a number of finance options where they can spread the cost of expensive mobile and IT equipment.
Leasing will not only give you more flexibility when quoting SME and Corporate clients but it is an alternative way for you to fund expensive equipment without having to rely on commissions.
This solution enables your clients to acquire the most expensive hardware whilst benefiting from 100% tax relief and a fixed repayment plan that suits their budgetary requirements.
What are the benefits?
- Overcome cash-flow challenges: Whether it's your cash or your clients, don't let a budget prevent the sale. Get a third party lender to break down the payments.
- Turn a profit from day one: You will get all of your hardware revenues paid upfront within 2-5 working days, meaning pure profit from month one.
- Reduce risk: Lease Telecom lenders take on all the risk of the hardware so you can move into your next deal worry free.
- Keep costs to a minimum: By spreading the cost of hardware it enables clients to keep their expenditure low and means they can spend more in other areas of the business.
- Flexible tenures: Customers can choose from various repayment plans, allowing them to spread the costs over a term that suits them.
- Tax allowable: Hardware rentals are classed as an operating expense within a business and are therefore fully tax deductible.
How does it work?
A customer is eligible for leasing as long as they are classified as a limited company and their hardware costs exceed £1,000. The process is as simple as 1-2-3:
- Produce a customer proposal in your own company branding via the Lease Telecom portal and submit to your client for approval.
- Your customer must sign the leasing agreement and following confirmation you can build the deal on our JEM system as standard.
- Once the equipment has been sent to your customer you must raise an invoice to Lease Telecom and full payment will be made to you in 2-5 working days.
Following this demonstration, you will receive full access to the portal, enabling you to produce quotes and submit credit applications for your clients.